|Facility||Premier Enclosure||Grandstand Enclosure||Course Enclosure|
|Entrance Accessible for Wheelchair Users||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Disabled/Wheelchair User Toilet||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Lift Accessible to Wheelchair Users||Yes||N/A||N/A|
|Refreshment Areas Accessible to Wheelchair Users||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Racecard/Admission Huts Accessible to Wheelchairs Users||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Designated Viewing Areas||Yes||Yes|
|Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs & Dogs for the Disabled Welcome||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Carer's Entry Scheme||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Baby Changing & Feeding Room||Yes||Yes|
- There are allocated parking spaces in the Members Car Park, the Main Car Park and the Course Enclosure. All of the designated parking is close to the entrance gates.
- There is a specially designated external elevated viewing platform in the Premier Enclosure overlooking the winning post. All restaurants and hospitality boxes have lift access.
- There is an area reserved for wheelchairs in our Hatherleigh Viewing Area in the Premier Enclosure.
- Raised external viewing area in the Grandstand Enclosure.
- All bars and catering facilities are accessible to wheel chair users.
- Toilets accessible by wheelchair users are available in all enclosures.
- Toilets fitted with ambulant fittings are available throughout site.
- Tote facilities are available in all enclosures.
- The Tote is happy to help any one with difficulties placing a bet. Please feel free to ask for assistance from one of our many 'Ladies in Red' at a Tote Window.
- Racegoers in wheelchairs and an accompanying carer will only be charged for a single admission. For further information please contact the Racecourse Office on 01963 435840.
Baby Changing Areas
- Facilities are available in the Premier Enclosure.
- Will be available shortly at racecourse entrances and Tote betting kiosks on request.
Click here to download a map of the racecourse (PDF Format).