Terms & Conditions
- The group booking discount is only available for bookings of 16 or more that are booked and paid for, in a single transaction, in advance of the fixture. Once tickets have been purchased no refunds will be given.
- Tickets are not to be resold under any circumstances.
- Tickets will not be posted for bookings received less than 5 days before the fixture. They will be available for collection from the Racecourse on the day of racing.
- Replacement tickets will not be issued for lost, stolen or defaced tickets.
- All tickets are posted by standard Royal Mail post and once tickets have been posted they are the responsibility of the purchaser. The Racecourse will not accept liability for tickets not received. Tickets may be sent by Special Delivery at an additional cost of £5.00 per booking.
- Booking fees may apply to ticket purchases.
- The Wincanton Races Company Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone and to remove any person from the Racecourse without assigning a reason for so doing and do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to persons or their property.
- No attendee may lay bets or otherwise conduct any betting or gaming business whilst on the racecourse unless specifically entitled to do so by us. This does not prohibit attendees placing bets with those on course bookmakers or other properly authorised betting businesses.
- Alcohol, glass bottles and glass, china or metal receptacles must not be brought onto the Racecourse. Picnics are permitted in the Course Enclosure only.
- Dogs are only permitted in the Course Enclosure with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Amateur photography is permitted on the Racecourse in all areas normally open to the public. Flash photography is not permitted in any circumstances. Professional and press photographers must contact the Racecourse prior to arrival.
- Disabled Racegoer – if a disability requires a racegoer to be accompanied to, and at the races, by a carer – one complimentary admission will be provided for the carer at the entrance on the day. For further accessibility information please contact the Racecourse.
- All customers of Jockey Club Racecourses will, on purchasing a ticket online or through our call centre, automatically (and free of charge) be enrolled in, and have the credit/debit card which they used to purchase the ticket(s) registered with, our loyalty programme - Rewards4Racing.
- This will allow Jockey Club Racecourses' customers to accumulate Reward Points by using their registered card when purchasing tickets online or through the call centre with Jockey Club Racecourses as well as at a number of other high street and online retailers (full details are available at www.rewards4racing.com). We will only be able to add points to your Rewards4Racing account if your orders are paid for by credit/debit card.
- Should a Jockey Club Racecourses' customer wish to opt out of Rewards4Racing, they may do so at any time by emailing Rewards4Racing at email@example.com. Full details of the Rewards4Racing loyalty programme and the benefits offered are available on the Rewards4Racing website.
- Rewards4Racing is governed by its own set of Terms & Conditions which are available by visiting www.rewards4racing.com.
Special Conditions E - On-Course Bookmakers & Staff
Click here to download (PDF format).